As a group, we are creative, committed, respectful, passionate and prolific.
What's in a name?
The name of our company holds special meaning to our founder Micah Martin who trained in the Hakkoryu School of Jujitsu.
As a company, we focus on our clients as we seek ways to meet, exceed, and even predict their needs. As craftsmen, we continually practice our craft and hone our skills.
In this sense, we share a particular kinship with the spirit of Hakkoryu, which in Japanese means “The Style of the 8th Light.”
Open Source Contributions
- Limelight is a rich client gui for application development.
- FitNesse is a simple tool for running acceptance tests.
- Clojure Koans is designed to teach Clojure to beginners.
- Consistency Fail is a tool to detect missing indexes in Rails projects.
- Gaeshi is a framework for google web apps written in Clojure.
- Joodo is a framework for web apps written in Clojure.
- Ruby Statemachine is a full featured Finite Statemachine framework.
- Speclj is a tdd framework for Clojure based on RSpec.
- CSlim is a protocol for testing C based applications in FitNesse.
- Rubarb is a bi-directional event driven procedure call framework for Ruby.
- Selenium on Rails is a Rails plugin for easily scripting selenium tests.
- Maru is a Go framework with GTP implementation in Clojure.
- GNU Smalltalk Koans is a set of tests that teach the Smalltalk language.
- OCDSpec is a Unit Testing framework for Objective-C with a BDD style syntax and fast test runners for Mac and iPhone.
- Hyperion is a generic persistence API for Clojure
- Hyperion Ruby is a generic persistence API for Ruby
- Metis is a validations library for Clojure